THREE HASHTAGS THAT DESCRIBE YOU:
#globetrotter #multicultural #driven
BEST MEMORIES OF YOUR COURSES AT VATEL:
The entrepreneurial strategies course. It taught me how to formulate an idea and how to defend it.
YOUR BEST INTERNSHIP MEMORY:
Then they entrusted me with the responsibility of putting new procedures in place.
YOUR DEFINITION OF A DUTY MANAGER’S JOB:
Ensuring and maintaining the highest quality in a hotel for its guests. A Duty Manager is linked to all the departments in a hotel: rooms division, the front desk, restaurant services, guest relations, human resources, sales, finance, general management, etc.
2 HANDS-ON MISSIONS IN YOUR JOB:
- A special welcome for my VIP guests
- Quality control in all the public areas and coordination of the communication between departments
2 OFFICE MISSIONS IN YOUR JOB:
- Updating and qualifying client files
- Filing, analyzing and managing complaints
2 SUBJECTS TAUGHT AT VATEL THAT YOU USE EVERY DAY:
- Human resource management
- Cross-cultural communication
YOUR FAVORITE TIME AND PLACE AT THE HOTEL:
Talking with the guests at the pool. That’s when I can ask them how their stay is and let them give me their impression.
THREE THINGS YOU LOVE ABOUT MIAMI:
- The beaches are beautiful, the water is clean and it’s a fun-filled city
- There’s never a day when you don’t have a musical, sporting or cultural event.
- The many different cultures who live in the city let you work, go out with and meet people from all over the world!